Elder 4K analog security camera outdoor Hunter series is an add-on analog surveillance camera features a microphone for audio, and a 3.6mm lens to provide wide angle of viewing. Elder analog camera is equipped with spotlight night vision providing color night vision. For recording, it must be connected to a compatible DVR via a coaxial BNC cable that makes the installation easy and DIY plug-and-play, and the audio is over the coaxial cable*.
With a heavy-duty exterior case, this analog security camera withstands harsh weather conditions making it a perfect network surveillance camera for outdoor or indoor.
This Elder analog security camera is only compatible with Elder DVR security systems from the Hunter-LE Series.
*Audio over Coaxial works only with Elder DVR security systems from Hunter-LE Series.
· 1 x Analog Security Camera Dome
· Packs of Screws
· Quick User Guide (ENG)
· Add-on Analog Security Camera
· 4K Ultra HD - 8 Megapixels
· Built-in Microphone for Listen-in Audio
· Audio over Coax Technology with Elder DVRs Hunter-LE Series
· 3.6mm Wide Lens with 100° (Approx.) Angle of View
· Spotlight Color Night Vision Technology
· Waterproof IP67 Rating, Outdoor and Indoor
· Heavy-Duty Exterior Case
· Operating Temperature: -20 ~ 60 °C (Approx.)
· Connectivity: BNC Coaxial Cable and Power Adapter - Wired DVR*
*Note: This add-on Elder analog security camera is compatible with Elder DVRs from the Hunter-LE Series.